23 March 2009

I forgot my camera...On Saturday night...and I missed out on taking some amazing photos!
We ran into our neighbor at the supermarket in the afternoon and were cordially invited to dinner...SUSHI night - YUMMO!
We made a quick stop to pick up some dessert and a few bottles of wine and sake and spent the next few hours hamming it up across the cul de sac. The snowflowers had fun hanging out with the bigger girls, and we all enjoyed the impromptu 'culture show' that was put on by the 8-11 crowd...which included dances and songs from China, Sweden, Germany and Russia!(the girls made EVERYTHING up, and did a wonderful job!)...Piper even did a kung fu show and made up her own song about leaves, wind and trees.
Everyone played guitar hero, and Mike was SLAYED by each and every tween...I dared not even attempt a try, especially since I'm as coordinated as a shopping trolley at Walmart!
Much fun was had, the sushi was awesome...the smoked trout was exceptional and the sake...lets just say, my new favorite drink is SAKE baby!
next time...I will take my camera!

1 comment:

kitchu said...

sounds like a BLAST!! go sake, god i haven't had that in forever!