18 March 2009

MY BEAUTIFUL SNOWFLOWER I know every Mother under the sun believes their child is beautiful...and rightly so. ..but there is something about her that makes you catch your breath. it's not just that she is a pretty child, she is so much more than that...it's that she has an old soul, a 'knowing' of sorts that seems in far excess of her years. She has an intelligence that astounds us, and inquistive mind that challenges us, and a passion for all things that inspires us.

The experiences in her life that have shaped who she is so far are many. Her resiliance and ability to adapt are amazing but not perfect, never perfect. She reacts with passion in all aspects of her life. She is a storyteller, theatrical and insightful in her creations. She is dramatic...oh so dramatic. She is more than just a pretty face...so much more.
all photography by Lauri Stumph (you didnt think I could take photos like these did you?)

11 comments:

Joan said...

Wow... she is beautiful I love those photos.

Kim said...

It's not just because you are her mother...she does make you catch your breath!

....and YES my friend...I did think you took the photos. You are a great photographer, you don't give yourself enough credit.

Kim

bytheriver said...

No question - she is a beauty - would love to meet her and see the inner Piper as well.

J said...

Lovely tribute to a lovely girl

Michelle said...

She certainly is.

Carrie said...

Yes I did think you did them!

She is so beautiful and though I have never met her there is something about her eyes, I said this about MJ too so much love I can see in them!

Cavatica said...

She is stunning. I knew an old soul as a child. She was something. Talking about something very adultlike one minute then childlike the next. It was enchanting. She's grown into herself a bit.

Michele said...

I agree, I thought you took the photos. They are stunning.

Casey said...

You aren't bias.... She's stunning.

JMCS said...

WOW Hayley! Piper is gorgeous and like you said, so much more than that. She is a sweetheart and such a special little lady. Thesephotos are blowing me away. The photographer captured her beautifully.

Hugs,
Jonni

Debra said...

Oh my....they are beautiful photos. They say so much about her...I too thought you had taken the photos