27 March 2009

it rained and it rained, and it bucketed down!
It's always more fun playing in the rain if you have friends along! Almost the entire cul de sac turned out for the splashfest the other day...this shot was taken during a brief pause in the downpour. The best part of living in the Netherworld is our neighbors across the street, the three girls are the Snowflowers BEST buddies in the entire world.
I don't get the attraction Mummy?
It's always nice to get some use out of the umbrellas...Piper has been BUSTING to use her Charlie & Lola one for ages...I used to have one of these little see-thru ones when I was little....quite cool really.

can you see me now?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute. I love the umbrella kids.

Carrie said...

That looks like so much fun!

Lost and Found said...

So cute! Emme is getting a raincoat (backordered) from her friend for her birthday with the boots. I can't wait since she LOVES to puddle jump. I had one of those clear umbrellas too.

Michele said...

Jammer love to jump in puddles too but we need to get some appropriate puddle gear.

kitchu said...

omg i had TOTALLY forgotten about the SEE through umbrella (and the smell of them!)- loved those when i was a kid. what fun!