21 June 2009

Growing Snowflowers in the Peace Gardenall we needed was sunshine and a few raindrops and guess what happened. I love these photos I took today..they aren't perfect, but I shot EVERYTHING in manual mode and am learning a lot about what my lenses can do and how I can stretch them to their limits. I took one lens to the park today, my little 50mm f/1.8, it's an inexpensive lens, less than $100 and I loved what I can do with it. beautiful flowers in the garden this season don't you think?

11 comments:

Lost and Found said...

These are beautiful! Isn't LR fun?

Kim said...

beautiful girls....beautiful photos!

Kim

Calico Sky said...

So beautiful Hayles!!

kitchu said...

dude... i so need lightroom- these are FABULOUS. keep up the excellent work and how much do you charge?

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

They are just precious...love them and great job!!!

Jill said...

Piper is just gorgeous, and I cannot get over how cute and BIG Paisley is getting! You are one lucky mama!
Hugs, Jill

J said...

Gasp! You got the rare, almost unheard-of Smiling Paisley Photo! Or maybe you photoshopped in the smile. Your girls & your photos are lovely.

Maia said...

What fabulous shots, Hayley!! I love the umbrella shot.

Carrie said...

what can I say- I think you have a natural talent!

DiJo said...

Hayley!!!
WOW - Look how fabulous your photos are!!!! I saw these on Rawsii too! I am VERY impressed!!!!

Way to go.. I am slowly getting the hang of it. But, metering is not my friend.... yet!!!!

Great job!
Diana

Jenny F. said...

just beautiful hayley! thinking of you.... :)