30 January 2009

BLOG AWARD?


I don't normally do these things, but I recently got a blog award from Casey and I thought it was short, and fun...so here we go...

rule 1. Choose 5 blogs to pass this award onto
rule 2. List five things I'm addicted to....


Five blogs I love

1. My friends the Ronan's
2. Diana, because she was the first to feed my Matilda Jane addiction
3. Nic, from Mother Mother Ocean
4. Lisa from Lost & Found
5. Jen...my hero
My FIVE + 1 addictions

1. Coffee & Chocolate...I know thats two...but in MY world, they are ONE
2. My TV addictions - 24, New Adventures of Old Christine, and The Daily Show
3. My husband and the Snowflowers
4. The blogosphere
5. Ebay, Etsy & Craigslist...for buying, selling and trading

and just because I don't conform here's another one...

6. recycling...addicted to the point of madness
oh and shoot...my biggest addiction of late, much to my husbands chagrin

4 comments:

J said...

Thank you Hayley! I've never gotten a blog award before. I wuv you my friend.

Casey said...

Hey!!! Wow that is her on the website!! Very cool!! She looks darling in that Westside... one of my faves.

Thanks for sharing!!

kitchu said...

i recently got addicted to recycling, now i barely have any trash to put out :)

James Michael said...

Thank you, this is our first! I would like to thank the academy, my husband, my children, Hayley, Matilda Jane and of course coffee and chocolate. Thank you!
Hayley, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Matilda Jane, I cannot wait for the next season to come out and it's coming soon.