19 January 2009

A special project
I am part of a special project that is in the works...one that will help an amazing family bring a child with a special need home from China. This family has been through HELL in the past few months and I know that the adoption community will come out in full support for them in an effort to bring home their newest daughter and to honor the daughter who they tragically lost just short months after bringing her home in 2008.
Stay tuned, but this is going to be BIG...this family needs our help and many wonderful items will be part of a fundraiser in support of this family.
some of the wonderful people donating to this cause are
If you or the company you work for is interested in donating an item for this fundraiser please contact either myself or Kris by email or leave a comment. So far the donations from the above people are outstanding!
and yes...this is for Carrie!

4 comments:

Jodi and Dennis said...

Please let us know what we can do to help this family. Our heart aches for them, as we too are waiting for our waiting child.

Jill said...

Ooooooh, I hope this is for Carrie!

Meghan said...

Is there anything I could do? I would love to help. I don't work for a company, but I could donate a few things...

Darlene said...

I am on the phone now with Carrie and she just told me about this project!

I am so excited for her and I would like to put info about this project on my blog when you and Kris get it "up and running".
You both are doing something very sepcial for her and her family and Anna Grace.

If I can come up with donation item suggestions I will let you know.


Darlene