22 January 2009

PAISLEY ROSE
Today's little adventure with the crib escape had me thinking how far Paisley has come in just 10 months since she was placed in our arms. Firstly, the kid has grown like crazy...I mean really really grown! The other day I took a pair of pyjamas off Piper that were a wee bit small...instead of packing them away, I put them directly on Paisley...and they fit! Paisley is wearing a size 2T in dresses, 24m or 2T in shirts and 18-24 in pants! Piper is wearing a 2-3 (euro size) in pants so as you can see, Paisley is catching up fast!

Her language is exploding...she has about 40+ words and will often string two of them together...sometimes three. Two days ago she switched from calling me Mumma to calling me Mummy...Mummy with a U! She has the sweetest little voice, but man can she yell when she needs to...and SQUEAL...I swear we could clear a restaurant with those lungs. The funny thing is...she doesn't talk in public...she is very quiet, so most people think we are mad when we tell them she talks up a storm.
She's smart...she knows most of her colors and their names. Purple is her favorite.
Her first request in the morning is 'bow'...meaning I must do her hair before all else. She is a girly girl beyond measure, always pushing the step stool up to the counter to look at herself in the mirror. She likes to dress up, and adores shoes...mainly Pipers's shoes...the fancier the better. Necklaces are a must have, she calls them "neck-necks".
Her manners are lovely, she always says 'pease' and 'thank you' and 'sqooze me'
She has a WICKED sense of humor...with a cheeky twist and a crazy giggle to boot
She loves her bunnies 'baba' and all things 'baby'
She is particular about hats and must have the one she desires, any other is unheard of
She is gloriously happy 99.5% of the time
She adores her sister, yet will punch her on occasion...her sister, never retaliates.
She is an excellent sleeper and loves pretty much any kind of food we give her
She loves baths and massages
She is loving and snuggly and sweet...always ready for hugs and kisses and says "wuv you" to her Mummy, Daddy and sister freely.

She is a miracle

7 comments:

Jill said...

Yes indeed, a miracle!
Quite a cutie too!
Love that she is such a girly girl!! I am jealous..sigh*!!!

Patricia said...

She sounds divine!!
I'd love our girls to meet someday...I can't count that breakfast in GZ! ;)

Maia said...

These are such wonderful pictures of BOTH of them, above!!!! Maybe the best ones yet.

Carrie said...

So happy she is doing so well!

Lost and Found said...

Indeed a miracle! I love the update. She sounds very much like E. I am hoping I can convince the man that he DOES want to go to MN for his birthday which he nagged me about last year. Congrats on the fashionista. She has the face and the personality to do it well.

Michele said...

It sounds like she is ready to start carrying her own "pockeys" filled with her special things. I wonder if she will have a tom boy streak in her when she gets older.

kitchu said...

oh and how in love with HER i am as well!!