30 January 2009

MORE FUNDRAISER NEWS!
The wonderful folks at My Adoption Website have donated a HUGE prize! They are not only offering the Kreuer Family an adoption travel package so their friends and family (and cyber bloggy buddies) can follow their journey to Anna Grace, but they have donated a PRIZE to the fundraiser for one as well! The prize is Package A plus a journal and CD valued at $185!
If you are about to travel or hope to be travelling in 2009, this would be an amazing prize to try for! I have watched so many people's journeys through this site and I have to say it is just fabulous, and it's owners are truly wonderful!
We are working tirelessly on getting the fundraiser up and running, hopefully in the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hoppes said...

I googled my name (Hoppes) and found you.

I love your site!