27 January 2009

SOLD
sniff sniff...I'm okay, I am...really....the crib is SOLD. This means no more babies in the house, not that we were planning on any more...it's just tough to see that little bit of their 'babyhood' go away. The people who bought the crib will be back on Sunday to pick it up, we have until then to go buy a mattress for Her Majesty's new bed...the sheets and duvet are already washed and ready, all we need now is the mattress and box springs and we'll be set.
Now I just need advice on how on earth I can keep a not quite two year old in a big girl bed? I'm really looking foward to that! NOT!

4 comments:

The Carew Family said...

I noticed when I was at W@lmart yesterday they have Tinkerbell Bed Tents that fit on most beds...only $14. I think this will be our next step when my son decides that changing from the crib to a real bed is OK (he totally hates changes...such a creature of habit!). Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Ah, they grow up so fast. I think we have that crib.

Amy said...

I have no clue. Aidan never even atempted to climb out of his crib we just changed it to a toddler bed as he got older. Even then he didn't understand he could get out on his own for quite awhile and would call to us when he woke up to come get him still. Good luck!

Lost and Found said...

I can't wait to see that bed all done up.