18 January 2009

~ENCHANTED~

Just in case Fancy Nancy isn't girly and glittery enough for everyone...the newest rage on the block is the movie 'Enchanted'...Piper and Paisley both seem to love it...Piper 'floats' around the house singing all the songs...and practicing 'true love's kiss' on whomever she can! It truly is a sweet fairy tale and we don't mind them watching it...but after the 47th rendition of 'how does she know' one tends to get a bit of a knee jerk reaction to all the 'fluffiness'. So forgive the soundtrack, but it is OUR soundtrack lately....and since it's giving Ariel and her mermaid friends a break we're all okay with that...there's only so much 'under the sea' shanty-ing one family can handle!

5 comments:

Mamacita said...

Is it bad that I totally love this movie too?

Michelle said...

The party looks like it was a huge success. Too cute!

We have that movie at my work(we torture the teenagers with movies while they get their braces tightened. Heh). I have never seen the movie in its entirety, but I can sing the whole song "That's how you know". I have no idea why. I hear it almost every day and I think it just got stuck in my brain some how. If only something useful would get stuck up there.

Carrie said...

This is the first Movie MJ and I watched in China together. I love it and it will always be special to me!
Thanks for your help Hayley!

kitchu said...

"true love's kiss"... she shouldn't have to go far with Prince Michael in the house :O)

Lost and Found said...

I saw this movie 2 weeks ago during a play date and thought it was so sweet. We ordered it last night and hope it arrives for the weekend. E is just getting into watching movies.