27 January 2009

Fundraiser Alert
Okay, it's coming...we're still working on obtaining some prizes for the fundraiser.
So far, we have some spectacular items...and today we got another great adoption related prize...
an autographed copy of Shaoey and Dot
by Steven Curtis Chapman and Mary Beth Chapman
This prize is especially poignant, because like the Kreuer Family, Steven & Mary Beth Chapman have also felt the pain of losing one of their adopted children in a tragic accident.
We feel very lucky to have received this book from The Chapmans...THANK YOU!

2 comments:

kitchu said...

Thank you Hayley for taking the wheel, I feel like I've done so little for Carrie other than putting the bug in your ear... you have been amazing pulling all this off. I am blown away by the support.

Darlene said...

Hayley,

I met Kris for the first time today at a local FCC CNY celebration and she told me about the signed book. That's great news to hear!

Darlene