22 June 2007

Another great donation, now you can't beat the cuteness of this dress!

Our item list for the CCAI charity raffle and auction is growing...



flyawayhomeclothing.com will make a dress for one lucky family, these are just to die for and so adorable. Sizes are 18 months to 4T. I have been emailing with the lady who makes these dresses, she herself is an adoptive Mom, and heading back to China for number two in the future! Thanks to Jennifer Raff, whose little cutie is modeling her creations, I'm sure the lucky girl who wins one of your dresses will be in heaven!!

3 comments:

Alana said...

Hayley~ I make these really cute reversible dresses and I also just learned how to make corkscrew ribbon hairbows. If you would like, I could make a couple dress/bow combos for your auction.. when do you need them by?

JMCS said...

Beautiful dresses.

I have tagged you, come over to my blog.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

Polar Bear said...

I was just on her site the other day! I LOVE the pink dress you have posted. I would order it in a heartbeat if I knew a size.