28 June 2007

THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD!


Yes it's true, the Spice Girls are back! I couldn't believe it. Not to say I didn't kinda like the dancibility of some of their tunes, I just don't know if the world at large is ready for another spice-attack?

I'll tell ya want I want, what I really really want....I wanna-I wanna-I wanna really really really really really..not see this happen. What happens in the 90's should stay in the 90's!

although, this time around the girls are a bit more, how do we say...interesting. Scarey just had Eddie Murphy's baby, Posh is indeed posh and married to the worlds best soccer player and snoodling with the crazy Cruises, Baby is having her own baby, Sporty...well, I dont know much about sporty, and Ginger, is about to author kiddies books...they all seem to have grown(no I'm not making fun of Posh's breasticles).

Maybe I will watch and see what happens.

1 comment:

kitchu said...

Oh god. Oh god. Could they at least GIVE UP the NAMES already??
Posh? Sporty? Scarey? Baby?

Sheesh already. Why not just Cheddar, Gorgonzola, Blue, Meunster, and Swiss. Cuz it's all CHEESEY to me.