27 June 2007

PROOF!!!



I finally found it, yes, it's true...I have proof that I used to be fit, I used to run, and jump and play...okay, maybe just run and play..the jumping thing is overated, I get excited, I'm a bit clumsy, it normally doesn't end well, but that's another story for another time....but here I am, 8 short years ago, weeks before I met Mike...running in the Bolder Boulder in Colorado.

Mike is getting ready to run a 5K down in Texas with one of his client/customers as part of the team...it's a 5K and I know he'll do a great job...but this was a 10K run..and I finished it!

It really makes me feel like I need to get back on track. No pun intended. The last five years have been a bit of a blur....but look, it's me...or a former version of me.

5 comments:

JMCS said...

Great picture. You are beautiful on both the inside and outside.

hugs,
Jonni

kitchu said...

That is SO cool.... I don't remember you ever mentioning this Hayley! I still haven't recovered from that 15K I did in March. Toe problems. Very frustrating.

Alana said...

meh. being in shape is overrated.

Ramona said...

Ahh yes, the before children body! Or make that the before marriage body! I remember it well! I just keep telling myself... when the kids start school... when the kids start school...

Maia said...

Hayley, you are always gorgeous - it's the smile!!
I gained five pounds as soon as I got married...and that's without fertility drugs! Just plain eating! But I wouldn't give up the pleasures.
Hugs -

Maia