13 June 2007

Ode to the Pied Piper of childrens music



Our friend Justin Roberts (well, he emailed me PERSONALLY, so he must be my friend), has agreed to send several CD's to us for the CCAI event. This guy is not only a rock star, but he "ROCKS!" Justin's music is amazing, he has a bunch of great cd's available on Amazon! We try to catch him in concert whenever we can. Mike has mentioned that he often drives to work after dropping Piper at daycare with Justin's CD on, and doesnt realize until he parks his car that he has been rockin out to kids music...this is from a guy who loves the Beastie Boys, The White Stripes and The Vines!

3 comments:

mandt said...

I have a great appreciation for Mr. Robert's music too! Nathan listens everyday to the CD you made for his birthday!

JMCS said...

That's awesome! It's so great to find music that kids love and you do too! I need to check out Justin Roberts. I love Jack Johnson for kids music. He sounds a lot like Dave Matthews to me.

Hugs,
Jonni

Alana said...

I guess I will have to check him out..