27 June 2007

hmm...I've been tagged? I wasn't quite sure what this was about, but I guess in the blogosphere people are looking for inventive ways to pass the wait for their children. So here it goes. The 'tag' asks for eight facts/habits about me.. gee I didn't think anyone cared!

Here we go...


1. I have dresses in my wardrobe that are 7 sizes smaller than my current size!!! Holey Cow Batman, that's a doosey!

2. I injected over 300 vials of Gonal F (a fertility drug) during 2003. I constantly worry about the impact on my future health from injecting this poison! I also wish we'd educated ourselves about adoption earlier...we could have saved our family a lot of pain and money!

3. I moved in with my wonderful husband less than a month after I met him...seriously, I KNEW I was going to marry him...and look...we've been together for almost EIGHT years!

4. I am homesick for New Zealand a good part of every day. I'd be good if I could go home more often, but ticket prices are too scary.

5. I wish I was a vegetarian, I really do, I think about it all the time.

6. I'm pretty sure I have ADD, I re-read all my school report cards a few years ago and it pretty much confirmed it, I think I read 'excellent marks but fails to concentrate', and 'has issues focusing' at least 20 times. Mike calls me 'Distracto'.

7. When I was 17 I was a go-go dancer at a nightclub, nah, not a sleazy club, but one of the coolest dance clubs(think Miami Beach, Paris Hilton that kind of scene...oh, that's probably too sleazy, maybe halve that)...we used to stand(fully clothed in 80's high fashion) in cages suspended 10 feet in the air and boogie down to the popular sounds of the day. That was the most embarrassing fact. Can anyone say 'teased hair'! Sad...very sad. I don't have any pictures to prove it so don't ask!

8. I regret not going back to college. I would love to have been in marketing, PR etc...I think I'd have been good at it. Maybe next time around.

there it is, now that wasn't too painful. I'm not going to tag anyone because I don't really know enough bloggers yet. I also need to figure out how to add links to other bloggers into my post...I'm still learning! Oh, I'll be adding one more tag answer to my blog this afternoon...something about 'what's in my handbag'

Then I'll get back to regular blogging.

5 comments:

Gail said...

Boy! You told some pretty good stuff. I didn't know you were from New Zealand. Never been there but would like to some day.
Gail

kitchu said...

ctrl,shift,then "A" after highlighting what you want to link before you post. Does that make sense? Highlight, then press "ctrl,shift, A" all in a row and a box will come up with a place to paste your link.

Think that's right anyway.

GO-GO dancer?!! You go girl. So wish you had pics of your 80s tweezed out hair!

K. said...

i loved reading your list! you're never going to shake your dancing reputation now!

Alana said...

6.(ADD) at our house we call people like that "sparkly" as in ooh I saw something sparlkly and was distracted. I, too, am sparkly.
Do they have Tim Tams in NZ? or is it an Aussie only thing? oooh good lord I love me some Tim Tams...

Unknown said...

ooh..ooh..you can tag me!! I don't think I can beat the go-go dancer thing though!!