11 June 2007


I had to post this, the other day Piper disappeared. I heard a rustling noise in the kitchen, so I knew she was close by...but what was she doing? hmmm...she was being very quiet, and if I dare say, the scent of 'sneakiness' was in the air....

It seems Piper has discovered not only that she can help herself to snacks in the cupboard but that she has the uncanny ability of a navy seal to conceal her location...well, maybe her hiding skills need a little work, but for a two and a half year old she seems to understand that cover is important when raiding the cupboards.

3 comments:

JMCS said...

Oh my goodness, Piper is so adorable and covert!!! :)

Hugs,
Jonni

mandt said...

That is too cute! Kids learn the tricks quick, don't they?

kitchu said...

Oooo.. she is too smart for her own good, eh?