18 June 2007



Introducing Miss Stickey Stickerson.

Yesterday, while out driving I handed Piper a sheet of stickers that had come in the mail. In all honesty I did this to curtail the constant stream of whining being directed at me. Hey, I'm human! Anyway, a split second later there was s-i-l-e-n-c-e! What? Had Aliens swept down and abducted my sweet child into the nether-regions of the Universe?

O hail ye gods of self adhesive magic dots! It takes a lot to get Piper to be quiet, the girl is a chatterbox...hmmm, kinda like her parents. I must remember to take stickers on car rides, especially those excrutiating 7 minute ones to Target!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Too funny. Just recetly Gracie got into our scrapbook things and did the same thing! There is a picture on my blog.

kitchu said...

She cracks me up... :O)

Alana said...

we got those same stickers in the mail yesterday. Lizzie, being older, has them protected and waiting for a very special use, but would have SO covered herself like that when she was Pipers age!

JMCS said...

OMG! I am chuckling so hard right now. Piper just cracks me up.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)