26 December 2007

BOXING DAY

Well...when it snows you shovel! At least Mike got one days reprieve! We had such an idyllic snowfall on Christmas Day that we all decided to stay inside. But when the sun came out this morning we got our gear on and went out to play! Mike shovelled the driveway while the girls across the cul de sac helped Piper make a snowman.


Piper ADORES Dillon, Bryce and Avery...as do we, they always always include Piper in the fun they are having! We are so lucky to have such nice neighbors! This is Piper's first snowman a 'collective' effort! I think he's rather dapper! Piper came inside with cheeks aglow and an appetite to rival any competitive eater! I think she ate more than Mike today!

I think we will name him Sven!

4 comments:

Gail said...

You mean you don't own a snowblower??? I live in KS and sometime want one.
Gail

Patricia said...

Sven....love it!! What a beautiful white Christmas you all had! Here it was 45 degrees & sunny...oh, well, maybe next year!

kitchu said...

Oh that scarf is simply the perfect touch :O)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

So, that is what alot of snow looks like... the only time I have ever felt snow was on Mauna Kea in Hawaii and there wasn't that much snow up there but it was fun to make a snowball - though there was just a small amount of snow. I would love to try out this much snow... I will let Mike do the shovelling though... lol... that is nice of the Orphanage Director had done that stuff with Paisley... I agree - a thank you note would be great... Have a wonderful New Year (well, you are now) and safe travels to get little Paisley... not long until I head off to our stomping ground... I will say hi to the Southern Hemisphere for you... take care and be happy...