04 December 2007

I am pretty sure, that if given a tiara and a wand I could change the world!



Words I was pretty sure I'd never hear...well at least not directed at me...

"You have been elected to the board"

no no, not of anything fancy...but I am now a board member of the Twin Cities FCC (Families with Children from China). I dont think they know what they have got themselves into! I see this as a great opportunity to build a relationship with other members and their families and to hopefully put into place more playgroups and opportunities to meet other families with small children, and a chance to reach out to waiting families and include them as they wait for their referrals.

can I use the term "my husband and I..."???

guess not, that is purely for the Queen. Hmm...I wonder how many votes it takes to become Queen around here?

6 comments:

Paula said...

Congratulations! that is so cool.

Patricia said...

That FCC board has no idea how LUCKY they are now!!
Way to go!

Unknown said...

congratulations - you have many gifts to share with your group!

James Michael said...

That is awesome. Congrats. You have already changed the lives of two wonderful girls and will be helping to change/better the lives others in Minnesota. You go girl!

Calico Sky said...

Well done!!
I've always wondered what twin cities meant?

JMCS said...

You rock girlfriend! They are so lucky to have you.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)