04 December 2007

Rockin' n Roll Twinkle Toes!


I have become an affiliate for Robeez, the best little baby shoes & first walkers! I love this kind of crib shoe, it is recommended by Pediatricians around the world as the best baby shoe for little tootsies! The designs are amazing, something for everyone! So if you are looking for a great gift for a baby shower, or the perfect first pair of shoes for your new little sweetpea...try Robeez, and if you link through this post...or through our link on the sidebar we get a small commision!
some of my favorites
Fairy

Peace

Pirate

and for our friends up Nord...

my all time favorite...

6 comments:

Paula said...

I had been wanting to order a pair of these shoes. I've heard such good things about them. I ordered the Daisy-Fushia shoes for my little Hannah. I'm so glad you had the link on your blog, Yea!

Holly said...

Oh I have heard of these shoes...they are so cute!

dawn said...

I have just realised that your girls and my girls share names.
I love Robeez too.

"M2" said...

never heard of them
they are quite cute
I'll get some when I actually believe I'm going to have a kid

Calico Sky said...

What a great idea! I love those shoes and you forgot the best part, the founder is Canadian! lol

crazylady said...

I am a shareholder. Gone through 12 pair so far.