10 December 2007


A few months ago I found out about Danielle, our blog angel. I saw our friend Stef get a blog makeover and I was so impressed with the results that I contacted Danielle and had her make ours over as well! Danielle is a very special person, I knew this from the minute I saw her blog and saw what she was doing with the funds she was generating from her designs. Danielle donates a large portion of her blog fee to several different charities! From animal shelters to Love without Boundaries and Our Chinese Daughters Foundation...her heart, generosity and talent is touching lives around the globe, not to mention making a lot of bloggers and their readers happier because frankly we were all getting a little tired of the plain black & white, or putrid greens and pinks that are offered on blogger!!

For someone so young to have such a giving spirit is refreshing, especially to us old jaded folks! She is inspiring!

I'd like to take a moment to sing her praises, and to direct you to her design service. Like I told a friend of ours a week or two ago, this could be the best Christmas gift for your wife (incidentally the 'wife' decided to get her blog tricked out on her own dime under his nose, so her poor hubby has to look for another good idea for Christams!).

Danielle had a little misfortune in the past few weeks and has lost her job, it's an awful time of year to be looking for another one, so I am hoping as many people as possible look her up and get their Blogs redesigned by her!!! We are so pleased with ours that we will be doing something new in the next few weeks to make it even more special! so keep your eye out for the new and improved Hoppe blog-over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always glad to find a new do. I love change. And if someone can use the cash, more power to them!!

Danielle Moss said...

Hayley,

I don't know what you say other than thank you. You are the one that is inspiring. It was you who led me to OCDF in the first place. You are always inspiring others to give.

Thank you so much for the kind words and the very thoughtful post. Can't wait to see what we do with your blog this time! :)

Danielle

redmaryjanes said...

I have seen her work too and it is beautiful. I am trying to get some photos together for a header that I would like her to do.

Melanie said...

LOL!!!

I didn't know I ruined my Christmas by having the blog redone! That is too funny - I always end up doing that to my poor hubby!

For anyone who is considering using Danielle - DO IT!! She does a fantastic job!

Melanie
novakfam.blogspot.com