17 December 2007

GRANT ME A CHANCE
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Now it's time for me to spread some good cheer! Grant me a Chance is a fantastic small charity that helps special needs children come home to their forever families in the United States.
Currently Grant me a Chance has six beautiful children on their Holiday fundraiser that need your help.
One of the children is our friends the Novak's son Ethan.
Please visit Grant me a Chance and donate a few dollars to a magnificent cause.
Our family has been so blessed to have the support of our family and friends and the adoption community we wish we could help everyone realize the dream of adopting a child, and we are pledging to help other families raise the funds for to bring their children HOME.

Please join us and grant these children a chance


2 comments:

Verna said...

Hayley,
Can you post your email address on your blog? I have a friend who wants to donate air miles.
Thanks,
Verna

kitchu said...

I swear woman, you are a champion of so many- you make this world a better place. In more ways than one.