05 July 2007

Happy 4th of July!




We had a great day, Piper's Poppy & DeDe came to visit from West Virginia. It was hot hot hot! Piper had a wonderful day. We kept it low key, had just a few visitors over for a 4th of July dinner (Thank you Rachel Ray!), we had grilled chicken with spicy marmelade, corn on the grill with parmesan butter, new potatoes with green beans in balsamic dressing and DELICIOUS triple berry cupcakes with cinnamon whipped cream. Oh, and our friends Kam & Naimisha bought over a decadent cheesecake from the cheesecake factory...can we all say YUMMO!




Here's our little cowgirl beating the heat in her Daddys hat!

4 comments:

kitchu said...

I am SO serious. WE MUST MEET Hayley. Let's just do it, make a plan. I so hate to fly but it'd be worth it. Let's find a time that's good for both of us. I MUST get a hold of Piper's cheeks soon. I love that girl so much and I've never even met her... kinda like you girlfriend.
Tell Mike though I have only said brief hello's on the phone that I look forward to meeting him too.

AWESOME pics.
XOXO

Debra said...

She is just too cute....the photos you take are precious too. I bet she will love looking back on them when she grows up!

James Michael said...

Her daddy has a cowboy hat?

James Michael said...

What a priceless picture of her lifting the cowboy hat up. I just love it and may just need a copy myself. She is the cutest! Can't wait to meet her and see you all. See you soon