28 July 2007

How much fun can one girl have on a seesaw?





Last weekend we attended a BBQ for families with Children from China, it was our first time that we'd met any of the families but I have to say we had a wonderful time. The food was great, there were lots of kiddos Piper's age, and a few 'big brothers' too. Piper had the best time with some of the boys, they played HARD...I think it was one of the boys mission to see how hard he could seesaw in order to propel Piper into the stratosphere! It almost worked, but the little chaps Dad stepped in and told him to settle down...does it look like Piper minded? People commented on how brave and resilient she is..one even suggested she is quite the Tomboy. Watch out for the toddler bucking bronco competition, Piper will surely surpass the required 8 seconds...

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Piper looks so happy and cute on the see-saw... now the word... 'kiddos'... I have not heard that since moving over here...lol... take care...

JMCS said...

What a fun time. Piper is just adorable. I know that Paisley and her are going to have so much fun together. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

James Michael said...

She looks so happy and having the time of her life. I bet it was a joy to watch. I love seeing Charlotte have a great time, it makes everything worth it!

kitchu said...

A girl after my own heart... I too was quite the tomboy...

God she is so cute. I know I keep saying it... but soon, we must get together. Soon.

Patricia said...

OK...so besides the "squeezable lovable cheeks"...our girls have LOTS in common!! Daredevils, tomboys, love playing HARD with the big kids!!

Piper is just SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!
Looks like she had a grand 'ol time!

HUGS!!
Patricia/NYC