04 July 2007

It's not about money, it's about HOPE...



We still have a LOT of magic numbers left! Yesterday our site meter showed that we've had over 5000 visits in the past few months...thats a lot! So, if even one person in every hundred who comes to visit bought just one magic number..we'd reach our goal in no time!

$5, the cost of a large latte at your local coffee shop.

$3000, the amount we are trying to raise for the 'orphanage donation fee'

building a family through adoption....priceless!

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Thats soo great! Congratulations

Tammy C. said...

Hi Hayley!! How do I buy tickets?
Tammy

kitchu said...

I'm rooting for you guys... and thanks for that message from Piper, oh my god, I started crying!! She has a bit of mom's accent in the word "auntie". God what a cutie. When can I come over?? :O) I so wish.

Love you guys!