24 July 2007

We need a babysitter...


no, not him!!!

I have been dying to go and see the newest Harry Potter movie, I just finished the book and now I am needing my next Potter fix. Mike and I need to line up a sitter for Miss P first, I'm hoping we can find one rather quickly.

Harry and his buddies Hermione and Ron(God you have to love a redhead!) are great, but I just adore Snape, not his character mind you, but the lovely man cast to play the self tortured professor. Alan Rickman rocks, he is one of my very favorite actors. Yes, I have a little crush...but that's only natural, he is a demi-god after all!

3 comments:

K. said...

Oh, how I love Alan Rickman, too, especially his voice! My all-time favorite with him is the film Truly, Madly, Deeply. Have you seen it? I cry every single time I watch it.

We are going to see the new Harry Potter this week, too! I can't wait! Have fun when you go!

PS I sent you a message on the quilt swap group. Let me know about the literature swap!

Alana said...

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY! the film my hubby loves to mock.. I love it.. Alan Rickman is just about the hottest man alive. I would pay money to have him read me my junk mail!

Snape redeemed! thats all I'm sayin'

mandt said...

Ever see "Dogma"? Weird movie, but Alan Rickman was pretty good in it. I first saw him in "Robin Hood" as the Sheriff of Nottingham-"And Cancel Christmas!" was my favorite line. Severus Snape is my favorite character he's played.