07 July 2007

"You win...I just had to post, but for a good cause mind you...this ransom thing didn't work so I will have to figure out a better way to sell tickets! Any ideas?"
I AM HOLDING MY BLOG RANSOM UNTIL I SELL MORE TICKETS!

NO MORE POSTS UNTIL I GET AT LEAST 10 MORE TICKETS SOLD! YOU ALL REALIZE THAT I HAVE 103 TICKETS LEFT RIGHT? WHAT HAPPENS IF I DONT SELL THEM?

IT WOULD BE SAD. VERY VERY SAD...I'M SURE THERE WOULD BE TEARS.

4 sold...6 to go before I post anymore delightful & witty family vignettes.

UPDATE: as of 4.55pm I have now sold the required 10 tickets and can begin blogging again! Only 91 tickets to go!

4 comments:

kitchu said...

Don't cry. Hang in. They'll get sold!

Gail said...

That is soooooooooo BLACKMAIL!! I will have to buy another just because I will miss you.
Gail

kitchu said...

oooooo... i'm psychic and I knew they'd start selling!

Calico Sky said...

How did I miss all this? I'm so so sorry.