22 July 2007





I had matching dresses made for Piper & Charlotte. I think I must have taken about 150 shots but never managed to get them standing in just the right place at the right time, so these will have to do. I just LOVE flyawayhomeclothing.com, the dresses are to die for, perfect for twirling! I also had one made for Paisley when she comes, that way both she and Piper can wear the same dress for pictures.

I just remember my Mum sewing dresses for my sister Tracey and I, we often wore the same style, but usually I was allocated the blue or purple while Tracey, the first born girl had won first prize in birth order and 'earned' her right to be dressed in various shades of pink...oh boy, did I hate that! Luckily I'm not too scarred, I still prefer blue and purple to pink anyway...unless it's paired with orange!

4 comments:

Mutterings of a Geriatric Junior said...

Those dresses are too lovely!! I'm so glad my little Charlotte had another little girl to play with.

Crisanne said...

Those dresses are amazing!

K. said...

The dresses and the girls are SO beautiful!

PS I can't stop thinking about that cupcake from YUM in your earlier post. Must have willpower...must have willpower...

James Michael said...

great pictures, they are so cute!
Thank you for a wonderful time, it was the best. I cannot wait to do it again.