28 July 2007

PLAYSET ENVY







It's true, I have playset envy. In almost every backyard there is one of these fantastic playsets, each one has it's own amazing setup ranging from your average swing & slide to your fully fledged kids commando center fitted with climbing walls, slides, monkey bars, tire swings and sandpits! Piper LOVES them, I mean this girl would be on one from dawn until dusk if she could. I feel guilty, our backyard is an abyss, we rarely venture into it because of the 'stairs of death' (long story, I'll explain in another post!). I'd love to have a small playset for her, but until we fix the stairs we really can't even entertain using the backyard on a regular basis.

One day I promise I will put something in our backyard for our child to play with...maybe I'll scour the last of the summer yard sales for a seesaw? Maybe not this...but you have to admit..it's a rockin piece of equipment!

2 comments:

JoAnn in NJ said...

Awww...
We have backyard playground envy too! We have a tiny backyard, way too small for any kind of swings. And our girl loves swings!

Hang in there, you'll get your stairs all fixed and eventually get your playground too! Piper & Paisley have years ahead to play and enjoy!

JoAnn in NJ

Alana said...

I will join in with teh envy..our yard is very play area un-friendly, so we can't have one. But if you like climbing rocks, you are SET!