10 September 2008

BATCAT!


Piper is mad mad mad about Batcat! It's hilarious, she is pumped up on this obscure superhero that resides within her favorite TV show 'Charlie & Lola'...this isnt a whim by the way, Piper has adored these little British imps from the time she was uh...probably two years old. I'm totally cool with it, it could be something far more obnoxious..so I encourage her, and let her relish her relationship with Charlie...and Lola, and Soren Lorenson(Lolas imaginery friend), Lotta, Marv and Sizzles the dog too...and of course, her newest fav...BATCAT.
This is her redition of her superhero.
medium: black marker and paint

"Batcat the super cat.
He's a super-dooper, super cat.
Well fancy that..a hero cat!
He flies and fights for kittens rights,
and saves the day in every way.
Batcat is a super cat,
he really is a super-dooper cat.
A hero cat..well fancy that!
Lets lets lets hear it for BATCAT!"

5 comments:

Juliette said...

How cute! I think I love Batcat now too.

bytheriver said...

Not Kidding Haley - she is a born artist - mom is a professional artist - no joke she has the gift! Stacy

Global Girl said...

Oh my goodness. My young cousin (age 6) talks about 'Bat Cat' all the time. I honestly thought she'd made it up ;)

kitchu said...

I kid you not this girls future is SO BRIGHT. Academy Award. Seriously. HUGE. Get that girl and agent.

Cavatica said...

Loving the art and the name Batcat. Never heard of this superhero. We aren't there yet.