22 September 2008

THE LITTLEST DEMOCRAT
SAVING HUMANITY ONE VOTE AT A TIME!

They can go around kissing babies and touting the economy is still fundamentally strong, but they will never know the powerhouse lobbyist that is my Minnesota Snowflower! I don't even think Kris could refuse the directives of this three foot poneytailed whirlwind.
Piper put her Auntie to work beautifying our neighborhood with some essential yard art.
I guess she has some kind of superpower, because Auntie Kris gave it her all....


I could almost hear swearing, but not quite, Kris is a gracious guest!
"What? Al Franken too?!"

"Nice one Auntie Kris!!!...we'll make you a democrat before you know it...you can catch it through kissing y'know!"

The world's cutest Community Organizer!

10 comments:

Maia said...

Haha! Boy, you really worked it, Hayley!

Anonymous said...

Save us all, sista

kitchu said...

She really is persuasive, that Piper- she has magic fairy dust and everything- she can charm anyone into ANYTHING... I've been UNDER HER SPELL. She says, "uppy" and I crumble. She says, "vote Obama" and I say, "Anything for you Piper"... (did I just type that?)...

I miss you guys so much I cried driving home :(

Lost and Found said...

How friggin cute is Piper. OMG

Laurie said...

Those are hilarious. And she is an adorable community organizer. :-)

Mike and Kim said...

Perhaps I need to keep Kris at home next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was SOOO soundly grounded before this visit!!! :)

No, no, Kris...not even for Piper! Go McCain/Palin!

Had to comment...I'm Kris's sister! She raved about her time with you all and it was so good (well...stretching it here...considering the props)to see her pictures!

Mamacita said...

I didn't think it was possible, but watching her plant that Obama/Biden sign made me love her even more!

Calico Sky said...

She is the cutest little community organizer - I men Piper not Kris :0)

Yoli said...

THAT IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus that you got Kris involved is cracking me up.

insanemommy said...

Girl, you're out doing me!!! I did get my children their Obama/Bidden buttons.