20 September 2008


OBAMA INTERVENTION PHASE 1

and...she's smiling!

Kris might tell you that it's because she's holding one of the cutest little Obama lovers in Minnesota, but I think it's because she has found political salvation! (she may or may not endorse this message!) Today, without too much coercion, I got Kris in the car and over to Democratic Headquarters...my quest, and phase one of Operation 'hanging chads no more'. Kris actually cracked open her wallet in support of Obama!(oh yes she did!!!)..her financial support was greatly appreciated by the Democratic team, and pictures will follow of her new conviction!

11 comments:

bytheriver said...

Good Job Haley! Stacy

Patricia said...

Sweet!

A Beautiful Mess said...

Let the intervention begin!!

Stephanie said...

So funny! And Good Job!

Brownie Troop 157 said...

I Love the name of your "Operation", and will use it in the future. I've joined as well, as an operative. Me and my sis confess that when we're in the grocery store, we move any magazine with McBush on it, so it can't be seen, and put our Man front and center. Juvenile, perhaps, but we feel we're doing something. For the ones who can't be converted, yet don't like McBush, we're convincing them to just stay home and not vote.

I was heartened that when I purchased a deck of Obama playing cards at borders this weekend, I got the last pack. There were 3 left of McBush, which I promptly turned over so one could not see his face!

Your sisters in the fight in Miami,

Carol and Taylor (and my sis Dot)

Anonymous said...

Look who it is!
Take a picture of the two of you. Please.

James Michael said...

For every Obama related blog post on your site I will be donating $50 to the McCain/Palin campaign. :)

Michele said...

Yes, a picture of you both together would be grand.

Maia said...

Oh my..look at those pigtails!! Im sorry, I'm easily distracted by pigtails!!!!

Heather said...

Kris has been saved!

insanemommy said...

Looks like you may have saved that one! lol... The count down begins..