05 September 2008

Thank You Katie!!!One of my dear friends in England sent something special for Piper & Paisley this week...the cutest matching long sleeved t's I have ever laid eyes on! They say "I love ponies, poppies and pink....but not peas" very very sweet!!!

In her package was also a copy of the Charlie & Lola magazine that isn't available here in the States, and guess what the magazine had a special on? BATCAT! Piper's favorite!!! We are so excited to make the finger puppets! Piper has requested 'Batcat' as her Halloween costume this year...wish me luck making that one! We also got some lovely lollies and I got an organic cotton shopping tote which I have already used and love!

Thank you so much Miss Katie, I can't believe how kind you are!

7 comments:

J said...

So cute! I just love the ponytails on Paisley. B has a Charlie & Lola library book right now & is loving it. I wish I could get that magazine!

OziMum said...

Hi Hayley! Its been a while since I dropped in. Been in a bit of a slump. Well, the sun is finally shining... I'm feeling a little happy (after the wonderful 9 days of allocations this month)... so I'm venturing out!

The girls are just scrumptious! Good grief Paisley has grown like a weed!!! And Piper is off to school?!!! Man!!!

We love Charlie and Lola in our house too! The kids love to walk around and talk in their best "british" accents every time they watch it!

Maia said...

those tees are awesome!

Calico Sky said...

I aim to please :0)

So glad it arrived safe & sound this time!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture!!!

Rebecca Lily said...

Hooray for care packages!! That is a good one!!! :) The girls are adorable in their matching shirts. Good luck with Batcat!

Blessings,
Rebecca

Anna B. said...

Best part of that picture is their happy grins!!

Yoli said...

That is so cute and so swet of your friend. I have never heard of Charlie and Lola but they sound like so much fun!