15 September 2008

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO MN?
You have no idea how excited I am that my friend/soul sister Kris is coming to visit in three days! NO IDEA! My wonderful friend and honorary Aunt to Piper & Paisley is coming to stay for one glorious weekend! Have I told you how excited we all are?!!!
I have known Kris since the beginning of our journey to Piper, she is one of the most inspiring people(not to mention wonderful photographer) I have ever met, and I am honored to call her a friend! Piper(and now Paisley) has been blessed beyond belief with such a fantastic and adoring Aunt, and I will be forever grateful for her kindness and compassion. I just hope she'll love Minnesota enough to move up here! Who wants to live in Florida anyway?! counting down the days...three more sleeps!

6 comments:

Lost and Found said...

I am totally jealous! We're getting her to NY next or hopping on a plane. Hope she gets some great pics of everyone. Have a blast.

Patricia said...

LUCKY!!!! ALL of you!!

I agree with "lost & found"...next stop NYC...for YOU all & KRIS!!

Have a GRAND time!!

Calico Sky said...

I saw this and thought "who is that beautiful eastern european lady" had NO clue it was Kris!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky ducks. Take lots of pictures.

kitchu said...

i almost peed my pants... :O) silly woman- can't believe Monday is already DONE! It'll be Thursday night before you know it!

A Beautiful Mess said...

You are sooo lucky, Kris is one great friend to have!!