03 September 2008

THREE YEARS AGO TODAY

We saw your face for the very first time! Teresa from CCAI called in the early afternoon to let us know that she had our referral...the sweetest little face we could have imagined appeared on our computer screen, a tiny photo of you, dressed in red...freshly shaved hair, and pouting lips!

A few days later we got another two photos in the mail along with all your information...we couldnt believe how wild your hair was back then, just like Daddy's.

we feel so incredibly blessed and honored to be your parents.

How lucky we are to have you in our family Piper Lily Hannah!

11 comments:

Amie said...

Awww... look at those sweet cheeks. Adorable!

Happy Day!

:)
Amie

Mamacita said...

Wow! Congratulations! She looks adorable for school too!

Juliette said...

Love the hair and that pout!
What a cutie she was...And what a cutie she is for her 1st day of school. Time flies!

tiffany said...

Wow, how could I have missed that? Truth is I can barely keep track of Gotchas these days. ;) But I am thankful for the reminder and what wonderful memories that brings back. I could not believe our luck when they opened the file and I saw my Bellas beautiful smiling face. It was fantastic.

What a beauty that Piper is as well! Congrats on being a MaMa 3 years now. :)

JMCS said...

What a sweetheart Piper is and happy 3 years since referral. She is just gorgeous and it's hard to imagine a time when Piper was not a part of your and Mike's life.

Hugs,
Jonni

Patricia said...

Isn't it great to look back on this magnificent day? And to see just how much all of our children have grown up is just AMAZING!!

Happy Referral Anniversary!

Jill said...

LOVE that hair!! What a cutie!

kitchu said...

I will never, ever forget that day...how blessed I feel to have celebrated it with you no matter what.

Cavatica said...

I love that 2nd pic. She is a cutie, that's for sure.

Calico Sky said...

I had no clue Piper's name was Piper Lily Hannah, how beautiful!

Congrats, she is simply marvelous and her spirit shines through in every picture!

Yoli said...

Oh that is one adorable baby. I would have flipped, like I know you did, when you saw her. Happy Anniversary.