29 April 2008

"adios lumpy"
Not only was today Paisley's birthday but we also saw a surgeon about 'lumpy', the mass on the back of Paisley's head, the medical reason she was classified as a waiting child . The MRI was great, no issues, no concerns, it's just a good old fashioned 'lump' and it's coming off on Monday!
We really liked the surgeon, and his support staff. We loved the fact that it is a 15 minute surgical procedure and can be done outpatient, and we especially love that the recovery time is just a few days and that our Snowflower is lucky to have such a minor issue (believe me it could have been a completely different story so we are counting our blessings!)
So..adios Lumpy, you had a nice ride, it's time to say goodbye.

16 comments:

epin said...

Happy birthday to Paisley, and I am so happy to hear the good news about lumpy.

Michelle said...

That is so incredible. I remember when you thought it may be something very serious! How wonderful!!!

Ramona said...

What wonderful news! I am so happy that lumpy is nothing but a lump!

Michele said...

Belated birthday wishes to Paisley and good news on lumpy. He'll be a distant memory soon enough.

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Paisley! I am so glad to see this news. I know that you were very concerned about what the growth could be. This is just wonderful. A small proceedure and on with happily ever after!

kitchu said...

I'm sad I'll never get to see Lumpy in person. :O) I'll be thinking of you guys Monday and will be anxious to get your call!

polkadot said...

Great news! Lumpy-no-more!

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday Paisley!!
FABULOUS news that "lumpy" is just a lump that will soon be gone!!!
FANTASTIC!!!

Unknown said...

I was so pleased to read this wonderful news! Congratulations to all of you & HAPPY BIRTHDAY Paisley!

James Michael said...

Adios Lumpy! What wonderful news..I am so glad it will be quick, and then it will be gone. YIPPEE! I will be thinking of all of you on Monday.

Michelle R Photography said...

What wonderful news!! Happy belated birthday, Paisley. You have so much to celebrate!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Onya bike Lumpy and don't come back... Happy Birthday Paisley... take care

Laura L. said...

What a neat blog you have! Just found it. I'm from the Twin Cities area too and I'm wondering why you name is so familiar to me.... :) Same Yahoo DTC group maybe? Anyway, Hi!

Lost and Found said...

The best news ever!! Sometimes a lump is just a lump. Happy Birthday gorgeous!

Chelley said...

Happy birthday to Paisley



praying all goes well without lumpy!!!

JMCS said...

Happy birthday Paisley!

I am so gald that Lumpy is saying adios! YAY!

Hugs,
JOnni