29 April 2008

That's not a candle...

This is a candle!
sorry it's sideways...I havent figured out how to flip these things just yet, but I couldnt resist posting this pyro show! We saw these disasterswaitingtohappen in China and had to have some for our girls! Luckily we had camera ready just in case we needed proof for the insurance company...
yes...that's the fire alarm in the background. Lets just say it's a little temperamental. Okay, so the 'fireworks' candle on the cake didnt help, but seriously, I need my kitchen fixed so that the venting system is above the stove so that everytime I cook the freakin fire alarm doesnt go off(hold the jokes, I saw them coming)
*please excuse the singing*

for the best effect, scroll down and pause the blog music then watch these!

9 comments:

Operationtigerlily said...

HA HA. I played that vid and my dog was on my lap and it scared the holy living tripe out of him. That is the coolest candle EVER. I am going to have to look for that when I am there, you know in 2023. Think they will still have them?

Michelle said...

That was totally cool! And happy birthday Paisley!

kitchu said...

holy poop that is one hell of a candle... happy 1st bday little one!!!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Paisley!
Loved the candle, where did you find it?
We will be praying for you all on Monday too.
Blessings,
Cindy

Maia said...

Awesome!!!!
Where did you find that??

James Michael said...

wow! now that is a birthday candle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail said...

That's awesome!!!
Happy Birthday Paisley!!
Gail

Cavatica said...

Yay! You got one!!! Did you buy a bunch? We have a whole stash.

JMCS said...

Too funny, now that's a candle! Happy birthday Paisley! ;)

Hugs,
JOnni