22 April 2008

'party girls'



Last Saturday we were invited to a lovely party held by a Mom I met through the blogosphere! We live 10 minutes away and I am so glad we had the chance to meet in person. The party was a huge hit with both girls and we all had a great time. I have to admit I did enjoy dressing the girls up in their spotty finery...Piper especially loves the ensemble (yes she calls it that, she reads Fancy Nancy!), I have to thank her wonderful Aunt Kris in Florida for sending such gorgeous dresses for the Snowflowers! As you can see, Piper made a new friend in Miss Ruby(pictured above), I'm sure we will be visiting in the future for lots of playdates!
check out the grin


I don't know where Miss P gets this smile from, it's one of her 'new' ones...she has quite the repitoire of facial expressions, but I still think it's cute...typical Mummy! She was especially pleased with her 'Jilli braids'(Piper's friend from the China trip)


above photo curtesy of Diana
Miss Paisley did very well at her first big soire, she has discovered a new passion, balloons!! Yes...there was a bonafide 'balloon guru' on site to make all sorts of goodies for the kids!! At one point she was wielding two balloon swords and having a blast. We really had a great time, and we got to meet a bunch of other families with Children from China too!


balloon ninja

5 comments:

kitchu said...

How FUN! Saw some pics of the two of them on the blog you linked, wow, Paisley has one helluva smile!! So glad they got to wear my dresses, melts my heart :O)

Maia said...

The Jilli braids are great, I have to agree with miss Piper.

Virginia said...

The "Jilli" braids are too cute on Piper..and how 'bout that Paisley.. you go girl =)!

Gin

Gail said...

The pictures are great!! I especially love the close-ups of the girls.
Gail

JMCS said...

Sweetness alert! Look at those beautiful girls. I hope you pinch yourself every day Hayley, because you are one LUCKY Mummy.

Hugs,
Jonni