28 April 2008

a bit of McDreamy with a side of McSteamy
yeah right in my wildest! However this might be what is in store for Miss Paisley! We got news today that her MRI results are AWESOME! Best case scenario! We are scheduled to see a general pediatrics surgeon tomorrow and he will consult with a Plastics guy to make sure that Paisley's scar will be as small and her hair pattern will not be too messed up after the surgery...looks like she will have the procedure in the next 3-6 weeks, as soon as it can be sceduled. Although we initially thought she might need a neurosurgeon(like McDreamy), it looks like she wont, she'll just need a good general surgeon, but it wouldnt have been much fun if I'd only posted one of these guys right!
This is good news for Paisley!

18 comments:

The Lucky Ones said...

Hooray for Paisley! Hooray for the whole family that loves her so much!

SUCH GREAT NEWS!

Deb said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome news!!!!!

Stefanie said...

Good news.. it's POSITIVELY FABULOUS news!! I am SO thrilled for you guys and for Miss Paisley. You inspired me so with your ability to step out for your girl with her needs unknown. And what a HUGE blessing that her SN is such a not-so-big deal!!!! Yippeee! Although McDreamy IS my fave, McSteamy will have to do ;)
Celebrating with you guys here in GA!!!

Operationtigerlily said...

I am very happy for the fantastic prognosis!! Paisley is getting cuter by the second (if it could be possible to be any cuter to begin with)

Patricia said...

FANTASTIC news, Hayley!!!
Those previous pictures you posted of Paisley & Piper are just PRECIOUS!! (wow...I sure did use a lot of "p" words in that sentence! lol!)

Maia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, this really is a day full of good news!!!!!
I am SO happy to hear this! Although I had a feeling looking at that smart, happy, healthy face that there was nothing amiss with this kiddo!
YA--hoooooooooooooo!!

Anna B. said...

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL news!!!! Oh my goodness I am so happy for you all...especially Miss Paisley! What a blessing!

Jen & Bill said...

This is great news. Paisley is just too cute!!

"M2" said...

Wonderful WONDERFUL news!!

Lost and Found said...

This is GREAT news for Paisley!!!! (and mama)

Cavatica said...

Good good!

bamboosprouts said...

Great news! :)

J said...

That's great news for all of you, and I'm so happy to hear it!

James Michael said...

Yipee Paisley! What awesome news. So happy for all of you. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Unknown said...

That is wonderful news!! Congratualtions!

Rebecca Lily said...

YAY!!!! This happy news made my day!!!!!

DiJo said...

GREAT NEWS!!!! I hope her surgeon is "Mc Fabuous" too!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I love to see how you are being blessed for stepping out in faith and bringing that precious Paisley into your loving world!
Bless her heart for being so brave during your U of MN visits!! Hang in there Paisley!
Diana

Tamara said...

What great news!! I bet it feels great to be able to exhale. Paisley has a great little grin too.