18 April 2008


not your average double stroller
In fact it's not a double stroller at all...it's a strolli, an 'attachment' for your single stroller so that a whiney pre-schooler(a.k.a. Piper) can ride along in style while her litte sister sits in the stroller! I ordered ours off ebay and got a great deal, they aren't cheap but they are a lot less than buying a new double stroller, a lot lighter, and the contraption goes on and off pretty easily, so I can throw it in the back of the Subaru, and pop it on when Piper feels like her 'legs are too broken to walk'! Piper calls it her 'mountain bike'. The Strolli can be attached to a lot of different stroller styles, so we can use it with the umbrella stroller and the jogging stroller(uh, yeah the 'jogging' part is just the type of stroller, not what we do with it!)
You wouldnt believe how much time I spent worrying about the stroller situation, it seemed every time I thought we'd be okay without a backup something would happen that made us wish we had one. This is the very best option for our situation, I'd have hated to buy a true 'double' only for Piper to refuse to sit in it after a few weeks...which we all know can happen.

10 comments:

Mamacita said...

Cool!

Chelley said...

Wow I have never seen anything like it....
you will have to let us know if she likes it

Carrie said...

so cool! I have never seen this sorta thing before. I only have one who needs a stroller so-but I wish they had that when I did!

Maia said...

What a great idea!! How cool is that!

FHL said...

Wow! I have never seen such a cool contraption! I'm sure Piper loves her new ride ;-)

Calico Sky said...

Interesting, can a child sit upright on the bike part or do they need to lean forward to hold on? I'm trying to work it out!!

redmaryjanes said...

That is really cool, I've never seen anything like it.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What a great stroller... nothing like going in style...

Gail said...

It looks like something Piper is going to have to pedal to get her sister going.
Gail

DiJo said...

Hi!
Love the "strolli!" I just emailed you the Paisley pics!
So fun to see you on Saturday!
-Diana