11 April 2008

Mummy's Homies...folk'n awesome!

Flight of the Conchords

I love these guys, love 'em...my homies from New Zealand are going to be in Minneapolis in May and I just bought tickets!! I got online ten minutes after they went on sale and barely got tickets, and they arent the best tickets, but I'll do anything to see Bret & Germaine! If you dont know who they are, check them out here...the Flight of the Conchords are at least my fourth favorite Folk parody duo from New Zealand...perhaps even my favorite!

Mike is stoked.

3 comments:

The Lucky Ones said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYLEEEEEEEEEY!

My sweet friend. These are NOT the people we wanted to see. *rolling eyes*

Bring on the P's!

Carrie said...

so cool-I have to check them out! hey when do we get to see you two cuties?

kitchu said...

I am STOKED with JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!
but have fun without me :)