29 April 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAISLEY!
Our Snowflower turned one today! We are so blessed and so grateful that she was chosen to be part of our family.

We started the day early, well Mike started way earlier and by the time we woke up he had already left for work! So, Piper & I unveiled the 'superbug', Paisley's new ride! Let me tell you, it was a big hit!
It's unseasonably cold here this week, so I bundled up the kiddoes and we headed out to the cul de sac for some driving lessons! Piper was extremely bossy and told Paisley and her co-driver(moi)


"you are a very bad driver Mummy!"
Piper gave Paisley a microphone for her birthday, this clearly trumped the superbug and we have not been able to go anywhere today without both girls and their 'mikes'

America's next Idol?

After a quick lunch at the Cheesecake Factory(sans cheesecake) we picked up our FREE first birthday cake from Byerly's(our local fancy schmancy grocery store) and headed home for some sugary goodness! We couldnt resist getting one of these candles for Paisley's cake...we saw them in China and they are hilarious, watch the video below for a better idea of the kitschness! Since it was so cold a lei was a necessary accessory for the party girl!



Clearly Paisley likes cake!

11 comments:

Mei Mei Journal said...

Happy birthday Princess Paisley!
From your CCCAI cyber friends Lauren and Paige

kitchu said...

Buy me a house next door, would you? I don't want to miss anymore of the fun. Plus I'll need you to teach me how to braid hair so PERFECTLY. Loved
seeing all these new pics of Paisley. She is such a cutie. And so is Bossy McBossyPants :O)

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Paisley!! I am so thrilled to hear that your growth is not greatly "involved". I will be praying for you on Monday. I do hope that everything goes great.

Tamara said...

Happy birthday Paisley! The cake is cute but not as cute as the bug.

Maia said...

The cake is splendiferous, and so is the birthday girl!!

Patricia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAISLEY!!!!
That cake is pure PYROTECHNICS at it's finest! ;0

Paisley is soooo beautilicious!!!!

You see....you DID make it home in time for her birthday afterall!!! And what a happy one it is!! :)

wingepr said...

Happy Birthday Paisley!!!!
I'm so happy that she is doing so well.

I love the candle.

Peggy

James Michael said...

Happy Happy Birthday Paisley! Looks like a fantastic celebration! I want cake and I want candles just like that one. WOW!

Unknown said...

It looks like a delightful day to me! I am so glad you were able to have Paisley home for her first birthday!

Lost and Found said...

Wow what a pretty cake and candle. The birthday girl is pretty darn cute too.

JMCS said...

I just love the pics! What little adorable supermodels you have there. Paisley's cake was beautiful as well. Hope sweet baby girl had a blast!

Hugs,
Jonni