14 April 2008

collective time out
uh oh, no kung fu in the temple?

'time out'


I have eluded to the fact that while in China Piper fell in with the 'wrong' crowd, or is it that Jilli fell in with the 'wrong' crowd? Either way Piper + Jilli = trouble! They were little imps, the pair of them. Inseparable. At one point Jilli's Mom had to resort to a collective 'time out' for both of the girls...well deserved I might add! They were none too pleased, but they paid their debt to society and went on the wreak havoc...together they were the hurricane sisters! Pity that Jilli and her family live in Florida...the girls did have fun with each other...but perhaps it's for the best eh!



luckily Jilli's Grandad Don was always on hand to pick up the pieces!

3 comments:

Chelley said...

Thank you for taking the time to show us all these!!!

Carrie said...

I too find someone to get introuble with where ever I go!

kitchu said...

I'm so glad she made such a good friend, even if they bring out the little devil in each other! And hey... now I see TWO reasons you guys need to come to Florida :)