23 April 2008


what do you mean my music is too loud?
We have a rocker on our hands...and while she is not quite up to the 'Ramones' just yet, Paisley is quite a music officianado. The other night we had dinner at our local Mexican Restaurant, and it just happened to be 'Mariachi night'...well, Paisley thinks 'La Cockaracha' is the shizzle. When I sing it to her she wiggles and claps like crazy....we had the girls up late last night and they watched American Idol with us...I have to say we enjoyed it more because the girls were having so much fun watching the singing.

8 comments:

J said...

Ha ha! I had the Ramones on in the car the other day, and B had a hissy b/c he said "The Ramones don't rock! I want Snow Patrol!" I told him he wouldn't know rock if it smacked him upside the head. The Ramones don't rock?!

Calico Sky said...

oooh I love babies with musical talent!!!!
She's my kinda girl!

Carrie said...

What a total cutie!

JMCS said...

OMG Hayley! Look at her shirt and that big, beautiful smile. She looks like she has fully acclimated to the family. What sweetness. I just wanna grab those sweet little princess cheeks!

Hugs,
JOnni

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What a cutie she is...

kitchu said...

Cutie pie... girl after my own heart, with her love of music... can't wait 'til she learns to appreciate The Ramones :O)

polkadot said...

she is BEYOND adorable!

Patricia said...

Oooooh! That sweet little FACE!!!
ROck on, Paisley, rock on! ;)

Kiara's repertoire now includes:

"Hey kids, rock & roll, rock on, ooh my soul"

Wanna form a band? ;)