27 April 2008



bathtime..funtime!



Paisley l-o-v-e-s her bath! She cannot get enough of the water and as an added bonus she gets to play with toys! Her absolute favorites are a set of sea creatures my friend Tamara sent her! She uses them as teethers, and when she hears that her sister Piper is coming she has to figure out where to 'hide' them so that they dont get....bogarted! Her big sister is AWESOME at hoarding all the good toys...but not today eh Paisley! Tonight she had a special treat, bathtime with her sister...so they got to share a little.

6 comments:

Maia said...

Those pictures are to die for! Yummy!!
I just bought a similar set of sea creatures a couple days ago and they're already a huge hit...with Mike and I. ;) We've been runnning around the house squirting eachother with them like schoolkids.

polkadot said...

I saw that first photo and had instant giggles -- what a sweetheart.

Juliette said...

Bath time is so much fun! What a cutie pie.
Hospital is never fun but they definitely seem to be great where you go. It's good to know your baby receives good care.
Have a great week!

Michele said...

Those bath toys look very familar. Jammer loves his bath too!

kitchu said...

Oh man I cannot WAIT to see you guys :O)

What fun!

Tamara said...

I'm glad they like them! I loved bath toys as a little girl.