14 April 2008

"stinky balls"

I have to add this one! At the park in Nanchang, there is this place where you can do a pseudo 'zorb' on one of the 'lakes'...several of our more courageous travel mates partook of this somewhat 'odorous' adventure. Neither Mike or I felt up to thrashing about in the giant plastic stink balls...but as you can see, it was quite fun to watch!


One of our travel mates 'Ben'(big brother to one of the babies) was the first to take the plunge...can't say the idea of being trapped in a giant ziploc and hurled onto a stinky pond is appealing, but Ben was up for it!


As was Piper's friend Jilli and her Dad.


Piper was not impressed with the fact she wasn't going in the ball, but seriously, we didn't bring enough purex for that one!

7 comments:

Chelley said...

Man does she have a pouty face or what!!!

Carrie said...

Aaron got into that thing-not me

kitchu said...

Oh that pout is the best... NO WAY would I be getting in one of those and neither would my kiddo... I'm just like you, not enough sanitizer to cure that ill!

Patricia said...

LOVE this photo!!! TOO CUTE!!!
And yes...those are the SAME Merrill's that Kiara has! :)

Patricia said...

Ooops...forgot to add that I get claustrophobic just LOOKING at those stinky balls!!! Seriously!!
There is NO WAY I would EVER do that!

Calico Sky said...

Oh no, wait until she is a teenager ;)

Cavatica said...

Weird! And love the pout-face.