11 October 2008

business in the front

party in the back!


And so it was that Mummy realized her littlest Snowflower was supporting quite the mullet! Yes, Paisley was half an inch away from singing Billy Ray Cyrus songs in a Honky Tonk in downtown St Paul! Something had to be done of course so I took my chances with the local 'Kids Hair' salon, even though we had a few mishaps with Piper and her locks in previous years, but I was willing to give them another try....

Paisley was BRILLIANT, she barely moved an inch during the entire haircut! She loves to have her hair brushed, so it didnt come as much of a surprise that she actually enjoyed the pampering. We left the salon happy, but realized after bathtime that one side was about 1/2 an inch longer than the other, so we went back for a repair job. Luckily it looks a lot better, and with a little time will grow into a nice bob.

strike a pose why don't ya Paisley!

8 comments:

kitchu said...

adorable :)

Stefanie said...

Oh my GOODNESS is she gorgeous!! With or without the mullet ;)

Patricia said...

TOTALLY CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!!
Those CHEEKS!!! (And you know how partial I am to cheeks, having a very cheeky girl myself!)

GREAT photos!!
And what a smile on that leaf jumping post! And the tee - GO PAISLEY!!

Cavatica said...

Nice! Bing-Bing is working toward a bob as well.

Maia said...

I love the hair!!!! Gosh, it's grown fast. I can't believe it. She is evolving into such a beauty.

Lost and Found said...

Awwww Emme got her first haircut yesterday and was pretty good too. Her hair is so thin, I hope it thickens in time. She loved her balloon best!

Melanie said...

She looks so cute - I wish I could look as stylish as she does. ;)

Calico Sky said...

So beautiful, the cut reminds me of Katie Holmes!