11 October 2008

LEAF JUMPING Nothing beats jumping in a pile of leaves on a sunny Autumn day!
When we got home this afternoon from a day of running errands, the girls across the cul de sac had raked up a nice big pile of crisy crunchy golden yellow leaves...
I asked if Paisley could join in the fun and jump in the pile...I wasnt sure if she'd like it, but she threw herself headfirst into the pile and kept going back for more and more and more! What fun!I have to say we got a lot of comments today on Paisley's shirt! Thanks to her loving Auntie Kris in Florida both my Snowflowers are sporting the latest and greatest political wear! Paisley has mastered quite a few new words this week...she can now say her nic name 'ZiZi'(zgeezgee), and has also managed with prompting "O'baaMA' - hooray for the art of phonetics!

3 comments:

kitchu said...

oh i love that leaf jumping pic!! glad you love the T's... :)

Stephanie said...

That shirt is GREAT! I gotta get myself a couple of those :)

Heather said...

I love the shirt and I also love that picture of Piper in the leaves! Adorable!