24 October 2008

Stunning Snowflowers

Last weekend we took the girls for a photo shoot...as I had mentioned in an earlier post...and due to some environmental influences(no naps, 45 minute commute, late afternoon appointment) the shoot didn't really go as planned. I have to send WHOPPING props out to Lauri the photographer though...she was basically the 'toddler whisperer' the entire time...however, she was dealing with the Snowflowers and that makes everything just that little bit more difficult! Luckily Lauri agreed that we should get together again to try to get some photos of the girls together...hopefully this weekend! But for now...here's two teasers!
You can see more, or book Lauri at her blog or website

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic. What is "the blog?"

kitchu said...

so cool!! i miss my nieces so much...

Yoli said...

Those are stunning. Such beautiful children. Love their clothes.

Deb said...

just adorable.....love the MJ outfits too!

Lost and Found said...

They are so precious. I WANT that dress.

Snowflowers Mum said...

the blog is connected to Lauris website...both kids are on the blog, Piper is on the website.

Patricia said...

GOrgeous!!! And Paisley looks quite the "big girl" these days!

Patricia said...

OMG! I just checked Lauri's blog...STUNNING!!!

Cavatica said...

Those are awesome pictures. You have beautiful girls!

Briana's Mom said...

Simply beautiful!

Diane said...

The pictures are beautiful. Your girls are absolutely adorable!

insanemommy said...

Omg, I love the pix! Outfits adorable...

p.s. I'm sure you've read the most recent endorsements... It just keeps getting better and better.

Kristy said...

I love everything about these pictures, they are precious!!

James Michael said...

FABULOUS pictures. I want/need Pipers OUTFIT. I may just have to have a trunk show. Did you see the resale value of those clothes on ebay?? crazy!
The girls look beautiful..in fact as you stated, stunning.